We want to reassure all referring physicians and patients that our office is OPEN and committed to serving you. The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. For questions or concerns, please contact us at: 519-250-4449
In our effort to create a safe environment, we ask for your cooperation:
- Please download a PDF version of the COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Please expect screening on arrival (questions related to signs of respiratory illness)
- Please arrive for your appointments at the scheduled time, not earlier
- Each patient, upon entry and before leaving, must use the hand sanitizer provided
- In the waiting room, please maintain physical distancing as much as possible
Steps we are taking to maintain a safe environment include:
- All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
- All instruments are sterilized.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Everyone washes their hands between every single patient with antibacterial soap.
You can rest assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our entire office and instruments. We do ask if you are ill to please cancel your appointment and follow your doctor's orders and please keep us updated of any diagnosis you have so we can protect our staff and other patients.
If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where cases of COVID-19 has a high risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment.
Thank you for understanding. We assure you we are doing everything we can to maintain a safe office environment.